Monday, June 4, 2018

Summer Loving - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the Fancy Pants Designs "Hello Sunshine" Collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
The Fancy Pants Designs "Hello Sunshine" Collection kit contains 2 each of 6 designs of 12x12 double sided patterned paper, an Ephemera pack and a Tags and Labels pack.

I started with a sheet of "summer fun" paper for the background. I cut some triangles from the reverse side of another sheet of this paper and added to the top right and bottom left corners. I cut some pink strips from the "Cabana" paper and edged the triangles. 
I matted my photo with both sides of the "Feeling Good" paper and added a white paper doilie between the layers. 

The arrow paperclip is from this Dear Lizzy pack.
Next I added the embellishments using lots of the ephemera and tags in the kit. I added some words using the Heidi Swapp gold glitter small alpha stickers   
I also added some elements from the  Heidi Swapp pink puffy number sticker pack
 
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: