Thursday, June 14, 2018

Hello You - With Jillibean Soup!

Hi Lovelies!!

This month I'm a Guest Designer over at Jillibean Soup!! So Exciting!!

I've created a range of projects using the the Bohemian Brew collection. The first being a Scrapbook page - "Hello You". I love the fun and bright colours and floral designs of the Bohemian Brew collection - perfect for documenting this photo of our family holidaying in Hawaii.
For this scrapbook page I've started with a piece of white cardstock trimmed to 11¼ x 11¼ and used a "painting with plastic" technique to create a watercolor background using watercolor pan paints.
When dry I adhered the painted background to a sheet of Bohemian Brew "Calm" 12x12 patterned paper.
I used the stamp set and a "markers direct to stamp" technique to stamp some of the flower buds/leaves in coordinating colours.
I also stamped all of the images in different coordinating colours then fussy-cut them out. I do this so I have a variety of images in different colours that I can place on my page as I'm designing my layout. 

My photo is 3¾x4¾ (I print all my photos at home on an Epson XP-600, I import my pictures into MS Word where I resize them then print an A4 sheet at a time, I always leave space so i can cut them with a white border).

I have matted my photo with "Love" and "Peace" patterned paper and attached it to the bottom right of my page.
Next I added 3 of the big and fabulous "felt flowers" around the photo then added diecuts and stamped images around the flowers and in the top left of the page.
Lastly I added some adhesive backed sequins (they are so convenient and easy to use with the sticky back!!), word stickers, handwritten journalling and a date stamp.

Product list
Bohemian Brew clear stamp set
Bohemian Brew "Calm" 12x12 patterned paper JB1545
Bohemian Brew "Peace" 12x12 patterned paper JB1544
Bohemian Brew "Love" 12x12 patterned paper JB1546
Bohemian Brew Pea Pod Parts  JB1556
Bohemian Brew Felt Flowers  JB1429
Bohemian Brew Felt Flowers  JB1433
Bohemian Brew coordinating Label Stickers  JB1551
Adhesive Sequins, Green Apple JB0782

Thanks So much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: