Sunday, June 17, 2018

Hello Card - With Jillibean Soup!

Hi Lovelies!!

This month I'm a Guest Designer over at Jillibean Soup!! So Exciting!!

I've created a range of projects using the the Bohemian Brew collection. This last project is a card - "Hello".
I love love love the coordinating stamp set in the Bohemian Brew collection. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to make a feature of the vases. I love that there were 3 different shaped vases. I played around with just stamping them and having no colour, through to multiple colours, through to all the same colours. I stamped them onto white cardstock using black Archival ink then used watercolor markers and a watercolour brush to colour them. I kept it simple and tried to add a bit of shading. I then fussy cut to use on my card.  
I've used a 6x6 card blank then adhered a 5¾x5¾ piece of "Unity" paper (with distressed edges). 

Next I added a piece of "Love" paper - this was an offcut so I wasnt particular with the size. Actually the "Love" paper is my most favourite - I think because of the colour. I need to buy some more!! 

Then I added a 4x3 piece of "Bite Size bits". I had actually cut out all the cards on this paper and the reverse side of one of the cards was perfect for this card.
Next I added a "Pea Pod Part" strip and my stamped vases.

Lastly I added more die cuts and a "soup label sticker".

Product list
Bohemian Brew clear stamp set
Bohemian Brew "Love" 12x12 patterned paper JB1546
Bohemian Brew "Unity" 12x12 patterned paper JB1547
Bohemian Brew "Bite Size Bits" 12x12 patterned paper JB1550
Bohemian Brew Pea Pod Parts  JB1556
Bohemian Brew Soup Label Stickers  JB1553

Thanks So much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: