Wednesday, June 13, 2018

My Travelers Notebook - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have some pages in my Travelers Notebook to share with you made using the Fancy Pants Designs "Hello Sunshine" Collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
I started with my Websters Pages Color Crush Travellers Notebook Inserts that I keep in my Jane Devenport Butterfly effect book/TN cover

I added by adding some offcuts of paper from the Fancy Pants Designs "Hello Sunshine" Collection kit. This kit contains 2 each of 6 designs of 12x12 double sided patterned paper, an Ephemera pack and a Tags and Labels pack - and it is such fun and bright colours and pattern. 

Next I painted a "Pineapple crown" on my page with Prima Watercolor confections.
I added some ephemera and tags from the kit. I stamped the date on a Heidi Swapp foil label, then I added some stamped phases from the American Crafts Memory Planner clear stamp set.  

This next page uses more papers and ephemera from the Fancy Pants Designs "Hello Sunshine" Collection kit. I stamped the date on a Heidi Swapp foil label, then I added a repeated stamped phase from the American Crafts Memory Planner clear stamp set, and some handwritten journalling. 
Isn't this flamingo adorable! 
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: