Saturday, June 16, 2018

Happy Day Card - With Jillibean Soup!

Hi Lovelies!!

This month I'm a Guest Designer over at Jillibean Soup!! So Exciting!!

I've created a range of projects using the the Bohemian Brew collection. This project is a card - "Happy Day".
I mainly scrapbook but I love to make cards with offcuts of papers. I try and make the cards straight after I've made a scrapbook page and often use similar designs and techniques.

For this card I've started with a 6x6 card blank then taken a piece of 5¼x5¼ white cardstock and used a "painting with plastic" technique to create a watercolor background using watercolor pan paints.
When dry I distressed the edges and adhered it to a 5¾x5¾ piece of "Love" paper (also with distressed edges), then to the card base.

I added a felt flower as a feature of the card, then added flower and heart "pea pod parts" as well as alphas from the "Letter die cuts" pkt and the "happy" soup label  sticker.

Product list

Bohemian Brew "Love" 12x12 patterned paper JB1546
Bohemian Brew Pea Pod Parts  JB1556
Bohemian Brew Soup Label Stickers  JB1553
Bohemian Brew Felt Flowers  JB1433
Bohemian Brew Letter Die Cuts  JB1555
Thanks So much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: