Monday, June 11, 2018

Cards - With Imaginarium Designs!

The June Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Black and White"!!! We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colours back and white then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 24th June)  and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

This month I decided to make all my projects in keeping with this colour theme.Todays projects are cards - one for the girls and one for the boys!
This first card is for the girls! I started with a 6x6 cards blank and added a square of patterned paper from the Paper House Productions "ColorWays Noir collection". I tore it in a few placed then backed the torn sections with some lace and more paper. I coloured my chipboard firstly with a black marker then added a coat of glossy accents. Lastly I added some flowers and rhinestones.
The next first card is for the boys! I started with a 6x6 cards blank and added a square of patterned paper from the Paper House Productions "ColorWays Noir collection".   
Then on some white cardstock I swiped black Dylusions paint across in places. Then I added stamping using stamps from the AALL & CREATE #10 stamp set. 

I added the chipboard - leaving it raw so it would stand out on the card. Lastly I added some splatters of dark grey paint and a paperclip.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

 Loolabelle's freaky peep crosses : code IDD0050
Happy Birthday To You : code IDP0127

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: