Tuesday, June 19, 2018

June Black and White Colour Challenge - With Imaginarium Designs!

The June Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Black and White"!!! We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colours back and white then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 24th June)  and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!!

I've created a scrapbook page for this challenge, and I've kept my whole project Black and White only. I've used a photo of me taken in the snow - it definitely was a Magical Moment!
I started with a sheet of white cardstock and swiped black Dylusions paint across in places.
Next I added strips of  paper from the Paper House Productions "ColorWays Noir collection". At this stage I stuck my photo down and then added embellishments around it. 
I coloured my chipboard firstly with a black marker then added a coat of glossy accents. 
Here are a few closeups. I added parts of the chipboard boarder on either side of my photo, then added some flowers and flair.
 
 
In the bottom left corner I added a few flowers and some word stickers from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology small talk sticker book.

Lastly I added some splatters of black paint. 
 Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 


Magical moment : code IDP0214
 Jessica Flourish: Code IDFL0014


Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: