Saturday, May 19, 2018

May Pink Colour Challenge - With Imaginarium Designs!

The May Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "PINK"!!! We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project that is inspired by the colour Pink then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 23rd May) and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

I've created a scrapbook page for this challenge using the amazing 7 Dots Paint Chips paper collection along with lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard
I started my page with a piece of the sheet of 7 Dots "Glaze" paper (I love the bright PINK and yellow background!). I had a photo from our recent holiday that was of a sunset so I placed it on the page so it aligned with the "sun" on the paper. I also aligned the horizon in the photo with the horizon on the paper and accentuated it with some black thread. 
I kept embellishments to a minimum with chipboard clustered on, around and under my photo. I also added 2 tags under my photo. One was cut from a piece of 7 Dots Paint Chips "Underpaper" and the other is a manilla tag where I hid my journalling. I've left all of the chipboard raw with just a touch of inking in black around the edges. 


Lastly I added paint splats in PINK and black using Prima Watercolor Confections "Originals" - these colours are so vibrant!

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 


# words : code IDW0094
Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022


Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: