Friday, June 20, 2014

Currently Me - Weeks 20-21!

I've had so much fun working on my "Currently Me 2014" journal. It's a great way to reflect back on your interests and activities over time. I'm keeping it simple, using papers etc from mainly 1 collection, using lots of stamps, and using relatively flat embellishments. 

These pages are for the second half of May. The first photo is from my birthday - cake time! The other photo is of me cuddling a koala - it was so soft, gentle and adorable!  
Products I've used include: Kellie Stamps the Shapes, Photo Bomb and Favourite mini stamp sets; Stampin' Up! Epic Day This and That Journal, washi tape, designer series paper, and stickers; Freckled Fawn wood veneer; Studio Calico cork arrows; Currently card (free digi download) from Kristin at Rukristin.

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: