Friday, June 13, 2014

Currently Me - Weeks 16 & 17!

Here are 2 more pages in my "Currently Me 2014" journal - the second half of April, and school holidays. The first photo is of me and my Grandma - she had broken her leg and was in hospital at the time (no more roller skating Grandma!!). The other photo is of my rather large "Fur baby" - I dont have time for riding at the moment but I will get back into it in the future :)
Products I've used include: Kellie Stamps the Birthday 2013, Mothers Day 2013, and Pets 2013 stamp sets and "Today" from the Awesome Flair set; Stampin' Up! Epic Day This and That Journal, washi tape, designer series paper, and stickers; Freckled Fawn arrow and heart wood veneer; Currently card (free digi download) from Kristin at Rukristin.

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: