Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Currently Me - Weeks 18-19!

Here are 2 more pages in my "Currently Me 2014" journal - the first half of May. The first photo is of me enjoying a coffee at Bracegirdles chocolate cafe (yum!!) while on a shopping trip with my daughter Rachael. The other photo is of me at the Michael Buble concert - and yes "Bowties are cool"!! 
Products I've used include: Kellie Stamps the Tea for 2, Shapes, and Geek stamp sets and "Awesome" from the Awesome Flair set; Stampin' Up! Epic Day This and That Journal, washi tape, designer series paper, and stickers; Freckled Fawn emoticon and music notes wood veneer; Studio Calico stars and circle word wood veneer and cork arrows; Currently card (free digi download) from Kristin at Rukristin.

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: