Monday, July 9, 2018

Laugh Love Live - With Imaginarium Designs!

Hi Lovelies!!

The July Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Orange"!!! We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colours back and white then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 24th July)  and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

Todays project is a scrapbook page - of me :)
I started with a sheet & Dots Studio Paint Chips "Underpaper" and swiped DWM paint (Tangerine, Sedona, Black, Buff) across in places.
I coloured my chipboard using Lindy's embossing powder in "Kaiser Russet Red" (this was as orange as I had lol).
Here are some close-ups. I've also added some flowers, a white paper doilie, orange muslin and a torn piece of dressmakers pattern.


I love these word stickers from 7 Dots Studio - Paint Chips collection.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

  flourishes and titles - new design see instore soon!
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: