Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Birthday Cards - With Imaginarium Designs!

Hi Lovelies!!

The July Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Orange"!!! We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colours back and white then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 24th July)  and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

Todays project is 2 cards.

For the first card I have used a card base of 14cm x 14cm. Then I've added Paper Arts "Colour explosion 3" paper (a fabulous New Zealand company). I've added some orange coloured muslin and left the chipboard raw. 
For the second card I used a 14cm x 14cm card base again, then I matted more of the "Colour Exposion 3" paper and some painted white cardstock - swiped with DWM paint (Tangerine, Sedona, Lapis) across in places. I coloured my chipboard using the same paints.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 


Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: