Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Fancy - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using distress oxides and Heidi Swapp products all available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
I created my background by using distress oxides (Picked Raspberry, Mermaid lagoon, Wilted Violet) and the painting with plastic technique on a sheet of white cardstock .
I've matted my photo on a silver doilie and some tissue paper. I've inked some Heidi Swapp Color Magic notes and September skies die cuts. Then I've added some Heidi Swapp pink dipped tags, Heidi Swapp button embellishments as well as Heidi Swapp memory planner puffy stickers.
I've added some yellow Simple Stories enamel dots to make the page pop! 
The glitter "fancy" veneer is a Heidi Swapp wood word
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: