Thursday, July 19, 2018

Adventure - With Imaginarium Designs!

Hi Lovelies!!

The July Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Orange"!!! We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colours back and white then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 24th July)  and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

Todays project is a scrapbook page - made with my usual white background, paint and lots of "Orange" embellishments!!
I started with a sheet of white cardstock and swiped DWM paint (Tangerine, Sedona, Black) across in places.

I coloured my chipboard using Distress oxides (they have sich great coverage - even over chipboard) and the title I coloured using a black paint pen then a coat of glossy accents.
Here are some close-ups. I've also added some flowers, German scraps embellishments and ribbon.
Glossy accents adds great shine to chipboard when I'm too lazy to get my embossing powders out (haha).
Once my page is finished I always add some splatters of coordinating paint using Prima Watercolor Confections.
These stickers are from 7 Dots Studio - Paint Chips collection.

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Lou's frame and bars 8inch : code IDD0053
flourish - new design see instore soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: