Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Birthday Cards - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have a set of 4 cards to share with you made using the Fancy Pants Designs "Hello Sunshine" Collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
I started each card with a white cardstock card base (10.5cm x 14.7cm). then I added paper from the Fancy Pants Designs "Hello Sunshine" Collection kit. 

To finish my cards I added elements from the Hello Sunshine Ephemera pack (also in the collection kit) as well as elements from the  Heidi Swapp pink puffy number sticker pack, the Heidi Swapp gold glitter small alpha stickers pack and some puffy stickers . 
I stamped a selection of Darkroom Door "Happy Birthday" stamps onto white cardstock and added them to my cards too - You can never have too many birthday cards!!

Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: