Sunday, March 5, 2017

Snapshots Documented - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the Teresa Collins "Something Wonderful" collection (papers, enamel dots, ephemera tags, chipboard buttons, chipboard elements) available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store. This month all of the Scrapping Clearly DT received the same collection to work with - I'm loving seeing how each of us use the products in different ways!
I've started with a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock which I splattered with watercolour pan paints (blue, black, red and yellow colours). I then let this dry for an hour or so. Next I cut this sheet into the individual elements and attached 2 of the long strips onto my page.

I clustered a selection of the chipboard elements underneath and around my photo along with one of the ephemera tags - isn't the photo reel so cool!. 
I attached a chipboard flag to the top of my page and embellished it with a coordinating button and enamel dots also from the collection. 
Some handwritten journalling and wood veneer were perfect to complete my page! 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Cardstock  
Teresa Collins "Something Wonderful" collection   (papers, enamel dots, ephemera tags, chipboard buttons, chipboard elements) 
Heidi Swapp memory planner date stamp    
Studio Calico wood veneer hearts and arrows   
Watercolour pan paints

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: