Sunday, March 19, 2017

Project Life Week 27 2016 - With Imaginarium Designs!


Today I'm sharing Week 27 2016 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. This was a recent class I taught at Seriously Scrapbooking.
Here is a close up of the LHS. I've used the Simple Stories "Happy" PL pack for many of the cards and embellishments on these pages. I love using packs/mini packs/kits - they take the guesswork out of Pocket page scrapbooking and limit your supplies and thus make the decision making process simpler!
I've customised some white cards by splattering with Prima Watercolor Confections "Tropicals", I love these pan paints!! I've used the same paints to paint the chipboard embellishments. 
Here is a close up of the RHS. 
I've cut 4 of 2" x 2" white cards and painted each a different coordinating colour. I've used the same colours to paint each of the chipboard hearts. 

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
 
Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030
Small butterfly : code IDS0001

4 small butterflys : code IDT0014


Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: