Sunday, March 26, 2017

Chocolate - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the Teresa Collins "Something Wonderful" collection (papers, paper pad, enamel dots, ephemera tags, chipboard buttons, chipboard elements, decorative brads) available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I've started with a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock which I used a "Painting with plastic" technique then splattered with watercolour pan paints (blue, black, red and yellow colours). I then let this dry for an hour or so.  
For this page I've matted 2 photos (of a recent trip to the Lindt shop lol) with a PL card from the ephemera pack. 
I'veadded a strip of paper to the bottom of the page and an embellishment cluster in the bottom right corner.  I've added a selection of chipboard stickers and alphas as my title down the middle of my page. In the bottom left of the page I've added some handwritten journalling and a date stamp.
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Cardstock  
Teresa Collins "Something Wonderful" collection   (papers, paper pad, enamel dots, ephemera tags, chipboard buttons, chipboard elements, decorative brads) 
Heidi Swapp memory planner date stamp  
Watercolour pan paints

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: