Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Scrapbooking and Cards - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page and 2 cards made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. This was a recent class I taught at Seriously Scrapbooking.
I've customised my background by splattering with Prima Watercolor Confections "Tropicals" across the page. I've used a red, lime green and mustard yellow. The more water you use the larger the paint splats!! I've used the same paints to paint the chipboard embellishments. 

The patterned papers are from the My Minds Eye "Hello Gorgeous" collection. I've added strips along the left hand side and matted a range of sized papers under my photos.   
I've also used a pack of stickers from the same "Hello Gorgeous" collection. There are 2 different alphas and a range of other embellishment shapes - they are so pretty!! I've used a selection of the alphas and a chipboard word to create my title. 
I also made 2 coordinating birthday cards using a selection of the papers and stickers as well as some paper flowers. 
Once again I have customised a background card using paint splattering. 

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
 
capture moment smile : Code IDW0076

All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: