Sunday, February 26, 2017

Birthday Cards - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have 2 cards to share with you made using the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes "Chasing Dreams" collection  available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
As soon as I saw the gorgeous papers in this latest collection by Maggie Holmes I instantly knew I wasted to make cards. Isn't it funny how some collections inspire you to make scrapbook pages, or do project life, or use more mixed media! The tag shapes on the 12x12 adventure paper sheet inspired me to make more tag shapes using paper in the 6x6 pad and these tags were a focal point on my cards.

I've matted various papers from the collection onto my card base (14cm x 14cm card front) then layered the doilie, tags and other papers. Lastly adding stickers, puffy stickers and these gorgeous mini tassels!! I also used my flair maker to make my own flair using paper from the collection.    
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Cardstock  
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes "Chasing Dreams" collection   (adventure 12x12 paper, 6x6 paper pad, sticker sheet, puffy stickers) 
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes "Gather" mini tassels   

Thanks so much for stopping byCrafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: