Saturday, February 11, 2017

Family Love - With Imaginarium Designs!

This month over on the Imaginarium Designs blog the theme is "Love"

I have created a scrapbook page made using a photo from one of our family days, paper from the Fancy Pants "Golden Days" collection and lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.
I've used all patterned papers for my background - instead of my usual white cardstock and paint :) I have painted all of the chipboard using Prima Watercolor Confections Decadent Pies. I chose a mustard and navy colour that complemented the papers.
I love the matte look that the watercolours provide when used on the chipboard. 
Our challenge for the "Love" theme was to use the word love on our page and at least 3 hearts. I've used 3 different heart chipboard patterns. I really love how the word love in the chipboard title has the 'o' in a heart shape - just beautiful! 
I love the natural colours of this "Golden Days" collection - perfect for family layouts
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Family Love: Code IDP0133
Loolabelle's piecharts and hearts: Code IDD0048
 
Everything Everyday today : code IDW0082
Loolabelles nested arrows : code IDDL0018
 Lou's heart shapes : code IDDL0015

All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: