Sunday, February 5, 2017

Chocolate Love - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the Fancy Pants "Golden Days" collection (collection kit, papers, flair, puffy stickers, leaf paper clips) available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I've started with a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock then I used a "painting with plastic technique" followed by paint splattering of my Prima Watercolor Confections - Decadent Pies paints (navy, gold and a pink/peach colour). I mix the paints in a paint pallete to get them watery enough for painting and splattering!

I've used a series of 4 photos on my page - let me tell you this chocolate fondue was amazing! They have been matted on 3 pieces of patterned paper and a paper doilie. I've also added a strip of paper on one side of the page.

I've used the die cut alphas and a puffy sticker to make my title - I love the variety of colours and patterns on the alphas!  
There are a variety of puffy stickers in the pack perfect for accenting your page. And I always love to use a roller date stamp for my date. 
More puffy stickers, a flair and a leaf paper clip are perfect to finish off the page.
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Cardstock  
Fancy Pants "Golden Days" collection   (collection kit, papers, flair, puffy stickers, leaf paper clips) 
Prima Watercolor Confections - Decadent Pies  
Heidi Swapp memory planner date stamp  


Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: