Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Project Life Weeks 30 and 31 - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing Weeks 30 and 31 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. This was a recent class I taught at Seriously Scrapbooking.

Here is a close up of the LHS. 
I used a "Painting with plastic" technique and watercolour pan paints on some of the white cardstock to create a customised background.
The chipboard has all been embossed using Stampendous Shabby Blue embossing enamel - my absolute favourite embossing powder. I love the variety of colours within the enamel and it is also so thick and covers so well. There is even blue glitter within the enamel - hard to see on the photos.

Here is a close up of the RHS.  
I've used Crate Paper Maggie Holmes "Gather" collection papers. I've also used Paper House Productions "Snapshots" embellishments. A white paper doilie is a perfect accent to these femenine papers. 
Handwritten journalling is added to many of the cards, and a roller date stamp is another fun addition.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Nats hearts 1 : code IDD0042
 
Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030
Love grow hello : code IDW0083
Loolabelles cherry blossom : code IDDL00013
Loolabelle's freaky peep crosses : code IDD0050
Cool Super Brave : code IDW0077
Everything Everyday today : code IDW0082

Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: