Friday, March 25, 2016

Right Now - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard

I've used a photo taken at a Twenty20 cricket match at Adelaide oval. My daughter took this photo on her phone with a fish-eye lens - cool hey!!
I started with some fun Studio Calico papers - the dotted paper reminded me of all the heads/faces in the crowd at the stadium!
I've used a selection of different Imaginarium Designs chipboard on my page - each has been painted with Dylusions paints (yes I had to buy them lol). I can always find a space on my page to include some hearts and arrows!
These chipboard bubbles are quite a feature on the page - they reminded me of lots of cricket balls!
I also added some Fancy Pants diecuts and flair on the page. As well as a different shape chipboard arrow.
This chipboard title was perfect for this page - I love the funky font!! 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Right Now this is a new design available soon!!
  
Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030
Nat's bubbles medium: Code IDD0037

Nats hearts : code IDD0043
 Loolabelles nested arrows : code IDDL0018


 I print my photos on an Epson XP-600 printer

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: