Monday, March 14, 2016

Project Life Week 5!

Today I'm showing you Week 5 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album. This was back to school after summer holidays!.

I've used a range of products on this page from my stash - most of the cards are from the Amy Tangerine Plus One PL card pack.
Here is a close up of the LHS.
I just love this back to school photo I tried to take of Rachael - Jessica wanted to know what we were doing lol.
This is a photo of our new kittens to be, at 5 weeks old.
Here is a close up of the RHS. Jessica wasted to bake banana bread "All By Myself" - she did a fabulous job and it was so yummy, it is now a new family favourite! Also Jessica received an early birthday present - a CD player. She was so excited, it was a huge hit!!
My motto is to keep my PL simple and achieveable - these cards tell it perfectly.
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: