Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Make Today Awesome - Art Journalling!

Today I have another art journal page to share with you.
For this page I first painted gesso on some pages in my large Dylusions journal. Then I painted on a watered down acrylic paint and squished my pages together. Once this had thoroughly dried I added some stencilling (circles) using texture paste. I applied some gelatos over the stencils and rubbed it in using my fingers and water. Then I added splats and stamps (via acrylic blocks) of Dylusions inks. I've also added some white paint around the edges of the circles and some random stamping around the edge and across the page. I've sprayed some white Dylusions to "calm" down the colour in some places.  
 
Lastly I added a  Colour Me Positive 2016 quote.
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: