Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Believe In Yourself - Art Journalling!

Today I have another art journal page to share with you. This is one of my favourite pages so far. I love the colours, the white space, the dripping paint, the stencils and the stamps - all of it actually!
For this page I gesso'd my page first. Then I did some stencilling using whipped spackle. Once dry I sprayed my page with water then painted on some Dylusions ink sprays using a brush and a plastic bag technique. I held my book upright at times so that the inks would run. I used three different shades of blue. I also added some splatters in these colours.
Once the page was dry I used a variety of background stamps across and around my pages.
Lastly I added a title/quote from Colour Me Positive 2016 .
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: