Friday, March 11, 2016

Little Baby - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a Baby Themed scrapbook page to share using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard

I've used a photo of Jessica when she was 3 months old - isn't she sweet!
I started with the Just Nick "Heart Explosion" cut file. I'm loving using cut files for my backgrounds at the moment and there are so many fabulous files available.

Then I chose my colour scheme. I've used a pink/coral with dark brown - very feminine and coordinates with the colours in the photo. I sprayed a background sheet with a few different Colorshine's and I also sprayed the chipboards. I used a light pink on the hearts and bronze on the words.
I've attached some Fancy Pants "Happy Place" paper behind the heart cut-out and some flowers in the corner of the photo.
The chipboard words are perfect for baby projects. 
The chipboard hearts are some of my favourite and 1 coat of ColorShine was all that was needed - they are very sparkly in real life! 
Paper flowers are a perfect addition to a girly page and these colours are on trend at the moment.
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 
Treasure Precious Little Baby: Code IDW0086
Lou's heart shapes: Code IDDL0015
Two hearts with cross flourish: Code IDDL0004

I print my photos on an Epson XP-600 printer

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: