Sunday, March 1, 2015

Life Zesters - March Challenge!

The 1st of March means a new challenge over at the Life Zesters Project Life Challenge blog. The Challenge this month is a colour challenge - so pretty and summery :)
These pages are for Week 3 in my Schultz Family 2015 Project Life Album.
Here is a close up of the LHS.
I had lots of photos that I wanted to include this week, so it didnt leave much space for filler cards.  
I did have a bit of trouble finding patterned paper to suit the colour challenge so I used my watercolours and painted on a few white cards

Here is a close up of the RHS.
The papers and die cuts I did use were from an old American Crafts collection that I bought well over a year ago as part of a kit. I've also used lots of wood veneers from Freckled Fawn and Pinkfresh Studio.
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600.and I've used a SMASH* pen for journalling.

For the March challenge we have some awesome sponsors - see all the details on the blog!
A $20 voucher from Studio Fourteen40
 And a $15 voucher from Scrapping Life


See all the information, more amazing inspiration, and the rules on the blog!
Please remember that your payouts must be 12x12!!
Happy Project Life'ing!

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: