Sunday, March 1, 2015

Dare To Dream - Scrap The Girls!

The March challenge at Scrap The Girls is a Sketch Challenge. 
Here is my page. I've used some photos of Jessica taken when she was colouring-in at a restaurant. I love photos where she isnt looking at the camera :)
Most of the goodies used on this page are from the Scrappy Canary  January scrapbook kit - Lots Of Love. This kit is so petty!
I included lots of pops of gold - glittery where possible. In the kit is a packet of Dear Lizzy watercolor words. I sprayed one with some gold Heidi Swapp colorshine.
I've inked all the edges of my papers and I've added some wood veneer from Freckled Fawn and D-Lish Scraps (the owl)
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600.and I've used a SMASH* pen for journalling.

For the Scrap The Girls March challenge there are some awesome sponsors
a $20 voucher from Artified
and a $10 voucher from Scrapbook Cottage
for all the details see the Scrap The Girls Blog!

See all the information, more amazing inspiration, and the rules on the Scrap The Girls Blog!
Happy Scrapping!
 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: