Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Amazing - with Paper House Productions!

Today I have another project to share with you using the fabulous Paper House Productions products. 

I've made a scrapbook page using a paper pad and some  Snapshots embellishments.

The photos are of Rachael - isn't she beautiful!


I've used some Paris Snapshot stickers, Vintage Romance Snapshot stickers and the Blossom paper pad. 

After deciding on the basic layout of the page I made my own background using watercolors. I've used pinks, yellow, and a light blue in this background.

I've cut strips of paper to use on this layout and added a silver doilie as a mat behind my photo.
The Snapshots stickers are so pretty and I have lots of other plans to use them on my pages.
I added some wood veneer and sequins from my stash and i wrote part of my title using a label maker. 

I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600 and I've used a SMASH* pen for journalling. 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn