Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Get Messy Art Journal - Week 4!

Today I have some pages for the Week 4 prompts in my Get Messy Art Journal.

On these pages I've again mainly used the Pink Fresh Studio January embellishment kit that I purchased from Craft Paper Scissors. There are some cute stencils in this kit as well as the other yummy goodies!
These pages were already very bright - they coordinated perfectly with Jessica's dress in the photo.
I printed out a verse about love and cut each line out and glued to my page. Then I added lots of black stamps and stencils.
More stamps and stencils on these pages as well as a fabric tag.
I've also used some stamps from a stamp set from Kellie Stamps. My journal is a purple Cutesy Style SMASH* folio.
 
I'm loving these "Get Messy" prompts.

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: