Friday, May 30, 2014

Roller Skating!

During the recent school holidays my daughter Jessica tried roller skating for the first time. It was very tricky and she fell over lots but she kept smiling and kept picking her self up and having another go - I was so proud of her!!

These are pages from April in my "SMASH*ing 2014" Journal (using the Tasty SMASH* folio). I made the calendar using MS Word - I love to record our monthly activities this way!
Products I've used include: Kellie Stamps "Nailed It" and "Like a Boss" wood mount stamps and the camera stamp from the picture perfect stamp set; Amy Tangerine die cuts; Studio Calico wood veneer house and cork arrows; Freckled Fawn wood veneer hearts; Heidi Swapp butterfly and word stickers; Jillibean Soup Alphas; Pebbles roller date stamp.

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: