Friday, May 23, 2014

Rainbow Bands!

Has your house been taken over by Rainbow Bands? Well mine has and my girls really love it. I love that the kids love them, they can be creative with colour and design, all ages can do it, it is great for fine motor skills and patience, and they are cheap! What more could you ask for!! I had to SMASH* this experience so I decided to include some instructions from one of the packs as well as a small bracelet that I made :)

These are pages from March in my "SMASH*ing 2014" Journal (using the Tasty SMASH* folio). I made the calendar using MS Word - very easy and you can resize as you need :)
I've also used Amy Tangerine  diecuts; Studio Calico wood veneers;  Pinkfresh Studio puffy stickers; and a Heidi Swapp word diecut.

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: