Thursday, December 12, 2013

Never Lose Your Sparkle!

As we were putting up our Christmas tree this year I took some photos of the girls. They are not always cooperative when I get my camera out and often like to do their own thing while I try and pose them - this photo is so typical of my eldest, isn't she gorgeous though!

I've mainly used the December '13 full tart kit from Lime Tart for this layout. I started by using a star mask and some white dylusions ink spray on a kraft cardstock background. I also added some splatters of the white across the page.


Then I clustered a number of layers of the patterned papers, and one of the red tags, under my photo. I used some star punches and a scallop border punch to cut some shapes that I added across the page. I also added some of the sticker labels and alphas. The resin flowers and enamel dots provide additional colour and dimension to the layout.
I also added some twine, stamped words, and clear label writer words from my stash. 
In addition to the Dec'13 Full Tart kit from the Lime Tart store I've used Stampin' Up! kraft cardstock, star and scallop edge punches; D-lish Scraps Motex tape writer and clear tapeKellie Stamps "I love this girl" from the Best Friends stamp set; and red and brown twine from my stash. 

This scrapbook page has been published in the Scrapbooking Memories magazine. It was in Vol 17 No 6 in the "Christmas" gallery.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Right that's it! I am sending you a bunch of my photos, lol! I love this page Karyn as I love all your pages. The papers are perfect the stars in the background are amazing. LOVE!