Saturday, December 7, 2013

Visiting Great Grandma!

Life in Details is a challenge blog for people that live SMASH*ing or pocket page scrapbooking (eg Project Life). The December challenge is "Anything Goes"!

These SMASH* pages capture photos from a recent visit to my Grandma, my girls Great Grandma. It was great for them to spend time with her - we should do it more often. We all enjoyed doing jigsaw puzzles, having cups of tea and eating!! We also took the opportunity to visit the nearby beach on the way home - brrrr it was cold and windy!

On the LH page I've layered a photo over a chevron bag then embellished with some paper flowers, resin flowers, a crochet doilie and some enamel dots. I've added some twine and washi to my tag. I've used a wood veneer arrow and some arrow washi from Freckled Fawn. I've added a flair, some SN@P word stickers and some Silhouette diecuts.  Lastly I've used a Kellie Stamps "Out and About" stamp from the I made this stamp set.  
On the RH page I've added similar products (my favourites!) as well as some paper doilies!
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: