Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Christmas Family Portrait!

Every year I try and remember to take a Christmas family portrait (with the Santa hats on hehehe). The girls constantly make funny faces so I take a few shots like that (yes we all like to get in on that act) then we take a nice one - what do you think??

I've used the December '13 full tart kit from Lime Tart for this layout. After I had decided on my photo placement I tore 2 pieces of the MME Mistletoe Magic patterned paper as shown then adhered them to a piece of matching cardstock from my stash. 
Then I clustered a number of layers of the patterned papers, and one of the red tags, under my photos. 
I used a stocking punch to make the stockings at the bottom of the page and I attached them (along with some twine and a bell from my stash) with the plastic tabs in the kit.  
I added some of the sticker elements and alphas across the page, as well as some of the resin flowers and enamel dots.
In addition to the Dec'13 Full Tart kit from the Lime Tart store I've used Stampin' Up! stocking punch; D-lish Scraps Motex tape writer and clear tapeKellie Stamps "Santa define good" and "I've been good[ish]" from the Christmas 2012 stamp set; Studio Calico tree and starburst wood veneers, and coloured cardstock, gold sequin string, twine, and a bell from my stash. 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Lol, I love it! Your family are just a gorgeous bunch! Amazing layout to match xx