Monday, December 16, 2013

Elf On A Shelf!

Do you have an Elf at your house at the moment? This year we are lucky enough to have two - Elfie and Sparkle! They arrived the morning after we set up our Christmas tree and have caused great excitement ever since. Every morning my youngest searches the house to find the new adventures of the elves :)

I started this page by spraying a stencil (TCW script star bits) with green Dylusions ink and adding splatters across a white page. 
Once this had dried I added some strips of various MME Mistletoe Magic papers along the top and under where the photos were going. I layered a white paper doilie under the photos and stuck them all down.

I used some stamps from Kellie Stamps - "funny little elf" and "elf on the shelf 2013" from the Elf mini 2013 stamp set. I also added a flair from A Piece of Cake Designs "Elf boy".
I added some D-lish Scraps embellishments, specifically Freckled Fawn dew drops arrows and enamel dots, Freckled Fawn wood chips arrow and heart, green polkadot button, cream Forget me nots, green sequin string, blue cherry blossom, white azalea, blue Dyed Wooden Button, white mini daisies, and some green mini sequins. I use a Clever Sequin Pick-up Pencil to place the sequins on the page.
Lastly I added a title using some alphas from my stash, and included the date using my Pebbles roller date stamp.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx 

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Oh wow Karyn, this is nothing short of absolutely amazing, I love it!