Friday, November 1, 2013

Smile!

My current scrapbooking pages have been all about using Kraft cardstock for the background and using masks and modelling paste. I love the natural look of the kraft and I love the texture you get when using modelling paste with a mask. 

Lime Tart have a range of masks available here and I wanted to try them all!! This month I've used the gorgeous October '13 Half Tart kit from Lime Tart - the colours are bright and fun. 

The photo on this page is of my eldest daughter and I on a family day out - she loves to take selfies on my camera so I jumped in on this one. 
On this page I've used the Ronda Palazzari Well Rounded mask available from Lime tart. From the kit I've used strips of patterned paper, a glassine bag, lots of twine, some label stickers, thickers and the bicycle paperclip.
I've also used some Tattered Angels Brown Glimmermist and splattered some Heidi Swapp black colorshine. I did have problems with the Colorshine not drying properly (the splats were quite thick in some places and they remained tacky). 
In addition to the Oct'13 Half Tart kit and other products from the Lime Tart store I've used Studio Calico wood veneer camera & flower; Prima wood veneer house; D-lish Scraps crocheted flower & forget-me-nots; Kellie Stamps "INSTAmoment" from the Just for you stamp set and the arrows from the Hello arrows stamp set; Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake cardstock & ink; Pebbles roller date stamp; Simple Stories Sn@p word stickers; and flair from my stash. 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

2 comments:

iowajewel said...

beautiful!!!

Kellie said...

Oh my WOW Karyn this is gorgeous, you are amazing!