Monday, November 18, 2013

Dessert Anyone?

My Scrap page today includes a photo of me. I'm always scrapping photos of my girls but rarely of myself - I must do more of it! The photo shows me enjoying a wonderful chocolate waffle dessert at one of our favourite dessert cafe's called "Cocolat" yummm!! 

I started with a white background that I sprayed in places with pink and yellow Colorshine. I then added some splatters of yellow and pink Colorshine. Once this had dried I added a paper doilie, chevron bag and layers of paper underneath my photo. I then added a strip of washi along the top of my page. Lastly I clustered lots of yummy D-Lish Scraps embellishments around the photo and added a title. 
I've used a heap of the gorgeous D-lish Scraps embellishments on this page, specifically crochet flowers, Freckled Fawn dew drops , Freckled Fawn wood chips hearts, freckled fawn paperclips - silver, shipping tags bitty blooms, pink canvas pick 'n' place bow, white daisy, pink heart button, white cabachon resin flower, and white heart paper doilie.
Other products I've used include Stampin' Up! white cardstock & label punch; Dear Lizzie Lucky Charm papers & flair; Simple Stories Sn@p alphas and stickers; Heidi Swapp colorshine yellow and pink; and a chevron bag from my stash. 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: