Monday, November 4, 2013

Life in Details November Challenge!

The November challenge at the Life in Details Challenge blog is to use some fun printables. Head on over to the blog (here) where you can find out how to download them :) There is also heaps of amazing inspiration and some fun prizes to be won!!

My youngest daughter just adores her Teddy (she calls him Garry lol). Every morning she has a difficult time saying goodbye to him when she has to go to school. She loves to dress up and so does teddy of course. The printables worked perfectly with these photos and I used nearly all of them on my pages.
I've also used some of the fun stamps from Kellie Stamps: "You and me", "You me us", "lazy night", and the house image from the My Home stamp set.
The pages are in my Red SMASH* folio and I've also used some October Afternoon alphas; Prima wood veneer house; Freckled Fawn wood veneer heart & arrows; Pebbles roller date stamp; Basic Grey alphas; Amy Tangerine Yes Please papers; and a paper doilie from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

iowajewel said...

such cute pages! this is what smashing is all about!