Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cheep, Cheep!

Today I have another Scrapbook page made using the yummy Neon POP! Just add paper kit from D-Lish Scraps? I just love it! Aren't the colours just amazing!!

This photo is of my baby girl holding a baby chick at the Adelaide show - adorable!!
I started with a white background that I sprayed in places with blue, yellow, pink and black colorshine. Once this had dried I layered papers underneath the photo and added some paper strips in the top right corner of the page. I added washi along the bottom pf the page and above the photo. Lastly I clustered embellishments around the photo and in the top corner, twisted some twine across the page and sprinked sequins randomly across the page and stuck them down. 
Although I mainly used the Neon POP! kit on this page I also added some D-lish Scraps bitty blooms & cotton twine.
Other products I've used include Stampin' Up! white cardstock; Amy Tangerine Sketchbook papers; Heidi Swapp colorshine black, blue, yellow & pink; Simple Stories Sn@p alphas and word stickers; MME cut & paste label stickers. 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

No comments: