Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Birthday!

The SMASH* pages I want to show you today are from my youngest daughters birthday earlier this year. She was so excited to get a houseful of Sylvanian families goodies!!

I've used a heap of the new stamps from Give A Girl A ... ("Happy Birthday" and "It's your birthday" from the Birthday stamp set; "Today" and "Love this moment" from the Today stamp set). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.





I've used my 365 SMASH* folio and I've also used Angie Delarie Arcadia Bear Lover digi and Strawberry Sweetness digi;  a Charms Creations embellishment; Amy Tangerine Yes Please papers; Studio Calico wood veneers; and enamel dots, washi, twine, bag, tag & doilies from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

1 comment:

Christina's Creations said...

Lving your SMASH style; I am just starting on my first book and I can't get with the "throw a bunch of mess in there" method. I am a digital scrapper/card creator primarily and placement to create a clean flow is important to me. I love how your style looks casual and modern, yet clean, exactly what I'm aiming for with my book. I am also using some funky/modern photopolymer stamps in my SMASHing similar to what you're using, so that's what drew me to your blog post (saw it in the FB group). Thanks for sharing your pages; I'll definitely be bookmarking for more inspiration! :)