Thursday, August 8, 2013

Family Day!

A few months ago I won the "Colour my world" kit from Polly! Scrap kits.


I have really loved using this fun and vibrant kit and it has renewed my interest in scrapbooking and got me hooked on kits!!

On this "Family Day" page I enjoyed using stencils, mists and paints and kept plenty of white space :)



In addition to the kit I've used a Crafters Workshop arrows stencil sprayed with Heidi Swapp Colorshine; I've splattered some blue watercolour paint; Stampin' Up! white and coloured cardstock and Dahlia adornments; Simple Stories SN@P papers;  Give A Girl A ... banners from the You are the Best stamp set; and I've used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the polaroid frames and "Family day" words (own design).

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: