Monday, August 12, 2013

Come to School with me Poppa!

Today's SMASH* page shows some photos from "Grandfriends" day at my daughters school. They love showing Grandparents and other friends their classrooms and some of the work they do!

I made a "flower" using some twine - I wrapped a few coordinating colours around my fingers a few times then knotted the middle. I then fiddled with it a bit to look flower like. What do you think? I quite like the effect.

I've used a heap of the fun stamps from Give A Girl A ... ("Today" and "Hello" from the I Made this stamp set; and the arrows from the Hello Arrows stamp set). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.



I've used my 365 SMASH* folio and I've also used Prima wood veneers; Dear Lizzie stickers; Studio Calico butterfly and heart stickers; The Greatest View mini doilie and flair; Stampin' Up! washi; October Afternoon woodland park washi; and twine, metal charm, heart stamp, bag, tag & doilie from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

1 comment:

Kellie said...

WOW Karyn, this is AMAZING! I love it, I love it!