Saturday, August 10, 2013

Girls Day Out!

Today I have final scrapbook page made using the fun "Colour my world" kit from Polly! Scrap kits.
I still have heaps of products left and will have to do some more scrapbooking soon :)

I love to use little chevron bags and tags to hide my journalling on the page. I love interactive elements like this and also because I blog most of my pages it keeps it hidden.




In addition to the kit I've used a Crafters Workshop arrows stencil sprayed with Heidi Swapp Colorshine; Stampin' Up! blue and orange cardstock; tag, bag, twine and doilie from my stash; Pebbles roller date stamp; October Afternoon flair; and I've used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the polaroid frame and "fun" arrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

1 comment:

Kellie said...

This is absolutely AMAZING Karyn, I love everything about it, you have added so much yet it doesn't look too much, making sense? Your style is gorgeous!