Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Love Everything - With Imaginarium Designs Chipboard

Hi Lovelies!!

The October Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Blue". We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colour Blue then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 25th October) and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

Today I've created a scrapbook page with a photo of Rachael enjoying a coffee when we were at a recent University open day - OMG ... Uni next year, where did the time go!
I started with a sheet of 12x12 Kraft cardstock  and used a palatte knife to apply my fav Dina Wakley paints to the page (black, lapis, medieval, elephant)
I then added some stamping, then used gel medium to adhere some strips of tissue paper to the page. 
I matted my photo on papers from the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection and a silver paper doilie. 
I left some of the chipboard raw and coloured the words with a blue Posca marker. 
Lastly I added some cotton thread, a flair, splats of black paint and handwritten journalling.
 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Lou's frame and bars 8inch : code IDD0053
Love grow hello : code IDW0083
Everything Everyday today : code IDW0082
Loulabelle's callouts : Code IDD0046 
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: