Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Daffodils - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies from the Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
I'm also playing along with the October Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher - you have until October 31 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.
I've started with a sheet of paper from the collection and added a piece of white cardstock sized 27cm x 21cm. Next I've stamped the "see" hexagon stamp from the HS Pineapple Crush stamp set across the white cardstock underneath where the photo and embellishment cluster will go - using Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink pad
Next I've matted my photo on other papers from the HS Pineapple Crush 12x12 paper pad then added a paper clip and glitter alphas (also from the same collection).
I've added more paper strips from the HS Pineapple Crush 12x12 paper pad and ephemera in the top-left corner as well as a puffy sticker.  
I used Ranger enamel accents (Electric Lime) to add some "enamel dots" across my page.  
Lastly I added a flair, punch cuts and handwritten journalling to my page.  
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: