Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hello Book - With Imaginarium Designs Chipboard!

Hi Lovelies!!

The October Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Blue". We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colour Blue then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 25th October) and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

Today I've created a scrapbook page with a photo of Jessica dressed up for Book Week. She was dressed up as Emmeline from "The Eye of the North". Emmeline escaped reality by reading - it was her treasure, and it is also Jessica's treasure!
I started with a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock  and used a painting with plastic technique to apply Prima Watercolor Confections "The Classics" to my page. Then I added some stamping using KaiserKraft, Prima and Carabelle Studio stamps.

I matted my photo on papers from the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection and torn strips of tissue paper. 
I left some of the chipboard raw and coloured the words with a black Posca marker.
Lastly I added some cotton thread, a flair, splats of black paint and handwritten journalling.

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Nat's hearts 1 : Code IDD0042 
lower case alphas: Code IDALC0001
Hello : Code IDW0102 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: